Gallery: Inside the Band Uniform Room

Ore James, Online Editor-in-Chief

Read more “Behind the Scenes of Band” stories here.

A special team of six students – the band uniform officers – worked tirelessly inside the uniform room before football games, searching for the right hangers and sharing a laugh or two, all to ensure hundreds of band students received each piece of their uniform on time.

Ore James
Inside the uniform room, senior Faith Owen hands a uniform to her fellow officers.

Ore James
Senior uniform officer Hannah Corrola throws a shako (hat) box to uniform officer senior Nick McAllister. McAllister then handed the box to a band member waiting in line outside the room.

Ore James
Senior uniform officer Lauren Kersh asks a band member for their uniform number. Each band member had a different number associated with their uniforms.

Ore James
Uniform officer junior Cody O’Donnell searches for a shako (hat) box in the uniform room.

Ore James
Stainding by the shirt rack, senior Kaitlyn Nguyen asks a band member for their shirt number to find their shirt. Nguyen assisted the uniform officers in handing out uniform parts.

Ore James
Sophomore Ann Harden searches for her black shirt on the rack outside the uniform room. Students either wore the black shirts or light blue shirts under the uniform jacket.

Ore James
Senior uniform officer Lauren Kersh hands a uniform on a hanger to senior Luke Ronquillo. The jacket, shirt and pants of the band uniform came on the hanger, with the shako (hat) handed separately in a box.

Ore James
Uniform officers senior Hannah Corrola, junior Anjali Mistry and senior Faith Owen wait to search for uniforms.