Club meetings this week: 9/9 – 9/13

Back to Article
Back to Article

Club meetings this week: 9/9 – 9/13

Ore James, Online Editor-in-Chief

Hoping to try a new club? Looking for an ice cream social? You’re in luck: here’s what’s going on this week at TMHS. Weekly schedule posted here every Friday

Monday

• none

Tuesday

• Debate Workshop: Lincoln Douglas – join the workshop at 3 p.m. in room 1401. If you love to argue, this is the event for you; email Ms. Jones at [email protected] for more information
  • HOSA – meeting at 7:10 a.m. and 3 p.m. in room 1502 (moved from LGI on 9/9). HOSA is an organization for future health professionals; join the remind @tmhshosa2 for more information
  • Mu Alpha Theta – first meeting at 7 a.m. in room 2212 and 3 p.m. in the LGI. Come by to pick up an application; sophomores and above are welcome
  • STUCO – meeting at 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. in the library
  • Robotics and Engineering Club – first real robotics meeting at 3 p.m. in room 2204 (Mr. Monroe). Stop by to cover some ardunio basics and watch the FRC announcement video. Join the remind @tmhsrobot for more information

Wednesday

• Cats for Christ – meeting at 6:56 a.m. in room 1325. Come out for donuts and fellowship; all are welcome. Contact Mrs. Juliano in room 1325 for more information
  • Science Olympiad – meeting at 3 p.m. in room 2306; it’s not too late to join. Science Olympiad is a team-based competition with 23 events relating to various fields in science. Join the remind with the code @227k8dh and contact [email protected] for more information
  • ‘Ohana – meeting at 3 p.m. in Mrs. Ly’s room. Join the remind @ohdc and stop by to get involved
  • Senior Ladies – spirit bag meeting at 3 p.m. in room 2304 (Coach Lynch). Stop by to make the spirit bags for Friday’s game
  • National Honor Society – general meeting at 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. in the LGI; open to current members of NHS. Follow on Instagram @tmhsnhs or contact Mrs. Juliano for more information

Thursday

• Debate Workshop: Cross Examination – join the workshop at 3 p.m. in room 1401. If you like working in a team, this is the event for you; email Ms. Jones at [email protected] for more information
  • Best Buddies – matched meeting at 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. in the PALS room. This is for everyone interested in being matched; come out to learn more
  • Senior Ladies – spirit bag meeting at 7 a.m. in room 2304 (Coach Lynch). Stop by to make the spirit bags for Friday’s game
  • National Art Honor Society – meeting at 7:15 a.m. and 3 p.m. in room 1811. Join the remind @tmhsnahs and follow on Instagram @tmhs.nahs for more information

Friday

• Orchestra – poster making social from 3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m in the orchestra room. Come to the first social of the year for ice-breakers and a homecoming poster making contest
  • National Honor Society – new member meeting at 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. in room 1325; open to students who received an invitation to apply during the fall induction. Follow on Instagram @tmhsnhs or contact Mrs. Juliano for more information