Club meetings this week: 10/7 – 10/11

Ore James, Online Editor-in-Chief

Weekly club schedule posted here every Friday

*Club meeting dates and locations subject to change throughout the week; check for updates

Monday

• Genders and Sexualities Alliance (GSA) – introductory meeting from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. in room 1320; stop by to get involved. Join the remind sponsors Mrs. Baca and Mr. Solis; remind @efc789 and follow on Instagram @tmhsgsa for more information

Tuesday

• STUCO – meeting at 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. in the library
  • HOSA – meeting at 7:10 a.m. and 3 p.m. in room 1502. HOSA is an organization for future health professionals; join the remind @tmhshosa2 for more information
  • Robotics and Engineering Club – meeting at 3 p.m. in room 2204 (Mr. Monroe). Join the remind @tmhsrobot, follow on Instagram @tmhs_robotics and contact Mr. Monroe for more information
  • Ultimate Frisbee – meeting at 3 p.m. on the steps behind the library. Follow on Instagram @tmhsultimatefrisbee for more information

Wednesday

• Cats for Christ – meeting at 6:56 a.m. in room 1325. Come out for donuts and fellowship; all are welcome. Contact Mrs. Juliano in room 1325 for more information
  • ‘Ohana – meeting at 3 p.m. in Mrs. Ly’s room. For more information, follow on Instagram and Twitter @ohanadancecrew and join the remind @ohdc
  • Science Olympiad – meeting at 3 p.m. in room 2306. Science Olympiad is a team-based competition with 23 events relating to various fields in science. Join the remind @227k8dh and contact [email protected] for more information

Thursday

• Key Club – Key Club is having a social for underclassman at 3 p.m. in the LGI. There will be games, raffles, food and drinks, so stop by to meet new people and hang out after school; open to freshman and sophomore key club members

Friday

• Garden Club – meeting at 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. in room 2001; stop by to get involved. Follow on Instagram and Twitter @tmhsgarden, join the remind @tmhsgard, join the google classroom @ja4mrap and contact Mrs. Monroe for more information